Thursday, November 12, 2009

Myra B. Testimonial

BOOTCAMP 619 has been a very rewarding experience for me. When I initially joined 4-months ago, I had plans to do things my way. First of all, I was only going to attend class three times per week (maximum), and according to me, I already knew how to eat healthy, so I didn’t need assistance in this area. (Yeah, right)

“Let’s just say things have since changed! I attend class at least 5x a week and that’s a bad week. I follow the eating plan and I’m getting fantastic results! I’m down 25 lbs with over 4.5" off my hips. My hip measurement is now lower than my actual age….Yes!!!

“The workouts are exhausting and challenging, however, they are fun and ever changing so you don’t get bored. The group format is motivating and inspiring. While everyone’s fitness level is different, we all encourage one another. (Fitness For Every Body – sound familiar)

“Needless to say, I continue showing up for class with a positive attitude and continue to do everything I initially stated I was Not going to do.”


No comments: