Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lacey Nordblad testimonial

I have to say that one of the hardest things about leaving San Diego (to come live in the middle of nowhere Jacksonville Fl... :) is not being able to continue coming to bootcamp. I started on May 10th at 174 pounds and on my wedding day, August 22nd was 159 pounds. I felt great and was so happy with my accomplishment. What I take away from the program was a better understanding of how my body works and what I need to feed it to stay healthy and fit for life, not just for my wedding. I have nothing but positive feedback to give you about your program. I think that I responded well to it because I like being pushed and I know that for me to push my limits, I need someone there encouraging me. My favorite days were at the park because I like the high intensity cardio/endurance workouts but it was also nice to switch it up and focus more on strength in the gym.

No comments: